Links to main themes - please bookmark:
- Rocky Rex's Latest Science Stuff
- What can cause climate change?
- Climate Change Demystified
- An Expanded Exploration of Climate Change
- 22,000 Years of Global Temperature Change
- A Random Walk through Earth Science
- A Random Warp through the Universe
- Recommended reading on climate change - expert sources
Sunday, 1 March 2015
Professor Carolyn Porco - Saturn's greatest fan.
Carolyn Porco's career has involved studying the results of space missions to the outer planets.
Starting with the Voyager probes in the 1980s, she became head of the Imaging Team for the Cassini Saturn mission, and part of the team for the New Horizons probe to Pluto.
In this video, Professor Porco explains why she can't get enough of Saturn.